We provide high-quality application support services to help customers achieve operational excellence. Our methodology and processes have been refined and continue to be perfected over the course of our support engagements with global clients.
USSG methodology emphasizes hands-on collaborations with our clients to design a successful operating model, strategically implement the model with a smooth service transition, provide high-quality service delivery, and continuously improve the same for better quality and productivity.
Our application maintenance services provide you with the flexibility to achieve better business outcomes. You will be able to adjust service and pricing levels to align performance with your total cost of ownership, and service levels are periodically monitored and redefined if required.
Our Application Management services address key challenges that many enterprises face, including:
- High operational cost associated with managing legacy and redundant applications
- Monolithic applications that are not agile or flexible enough to fulfill new business realities
- Lack of application alignment with business requirements
- Inability to proactively identify application failures or respond rapidly to incidents based on business importance
- End-user complaints due to application performance or availability issues
- Difficulty in integrating with web-based and modern distributed platforms and environments
- Inability to meet required service quality objectives or comply with regulatory requirements
- Shortage of skilled resources
Our Application Management activities are based on a tiered three-level support model:
- Level 1 – Issues are handled and resolved by a dedicated help-desk that works on a “follow the sun” model to provide 24×7 support
- Level 2 – Includes a development team to address issues that are escalated from Level 1
- Level 3 – Support is provided by senior engineers on more complex and effort intensive issues
- Phone and email support
- Regular weekly teleconferences and reporting
- Periodic feedback and review mechanisms to provide visibility into performance
- Well defined and established escalation processes
- Account managers to interface between customer and delivery teams