USSG promises to map your career with the best in class career deployments of Applications, Testing, BI & DW, ERP, Infrastructure Technology and Consulting Services. You could choose to become a domain expert in one of these portfolios, or could map a cross functional career progression across different business domains.
Wherever you are in your professional journey, come home to USSG. We offer energizing, challenging and rewarding global opportunities, diverse industry experiences and a fulfilling journey to success.
USSG opens a world of opportunities. Below is a list of active requirements. Please feel free to apply, and send us your resume for any openings that would be a good fit for you.
#1. Sr. Software Developer (ASP.NET)
US Software Group Inc., a South Plainfield, NJ- based information technology consulting and solution company, has multiple openings for Sr. Software Developer (ASP.NET) (for locations nationwide)
Lead a team of software developers for design, development and testing of ASP.NET Applications.Responsibilities include:
- Participate in Architecture and Design discussion.
- Analysis of client business processes and functional requirements and also provide impact analysis with new change requests.
- Interact with clients and develop design specifications for three tiered RDBMS applications.
- Monitoring project development and ensuring conformity to project specifications at all stages as well as obtaining periodic client acceptance of the project deliverables following scrum SDLC.s.
- Work with VP, designers and developers to define new features.
- Contributing ideas in the development environment, motivating the team and guiding them in designing and implement Client Server, ASP.NET Web API applications for the client.
- Requirement Analysis, Domain modeling, Object Oriented design, Data mapping, and Data validation.
- Develop XML/ASP.NET applications and integrate to RDBMS Databases. EDI / XML Dataset creation/mapping.
- Transfer data using various communication protocols.
- Develop logic and code and execute installation tasks for the software and supported software modules.
- Writing and implementing test plans.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
Bachelor’s Degree (Or Foreign Equivalent Degree) in CompSci, any Engg, CIS, Science, Math, Business or related with five years’ exp.Other Requirements:
(1) At least two years’ exp. in Design, Development and Implementation of various n-tiered Business applications using: .NET Framework, C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, RESTful Service, Angular JS, RequireJs, NodeJs, Brunch, Webpack, NPM, NUnit, TFS, Visual Studio.
Travel and relocation possible to unanticipated client locations which will be anywhere in the US;
All responses to this ad must include Job code reference JO202000103. To apply for the job, please email your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
US Software Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Submit resume and salary requirements to: US Software Group Inc., HR Department, 1550 Park Ave, Suite 202, South Plainfield, NJ 07080.
The candidates may be assigned to work at client sites across the U.S.